October 26, 2012

Ender's Game and 172 Hours on the Moon


When you can a book with a refreshing plot and storyline, it is a wonderful surprise. This past week, I picked up Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card. Here’s the link to the Shelfari book profile: http://www.shelfari.com/books/35825/Enders-Game.

Ender’s Game is written magnificently. It’s a page turner right to the end. Upon buying this book, I read it eight times in a row. This sci-fi novel raises great points about survival, the greater good, and other topics. I would definitely recommend that you check it out.

Although I’m not usually a fan of scary books, 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad blew my mind. Here’s the Shelfari link: http://www.shelfari.com/books/25630279/172-Hours-on-the-Moon

The author is a master with plot tests and the outcome is surprise through the final page. This sci-fi novel has elements of truth which makes the entire storyline seem plausible. You should look into this book for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thanks for your comments. :)