December 30, 2012

Ender's Game Movie!!!

Hi, everyone!

I hope your holidays were amazing. I had a great time with friends and family. On another note, I found out that they are making Ender's Game into a movie!!!

I mentioned it in October on this blog:
Ender’s Game is written magnificently. It’s a page turner right to the end. Upon buying this book, I read it eight times in a row. This sci-fi novel raises great points about survival, the greater good, and other topics. I would definitely recommend that you check it out.

I also found a blog with pics from the movie set: http://endersgameblog.tumblr.com/ !!!!

Even better: it's one of the novels we can read for my English project.

I've already read Ender's Game, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, Children of the Mind, Ender's Shadow, and Shadow of the Hegemon. I'm reading Shadow Puppets right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thanks for your comments. :)