April 24, 2013

Nail Art, Rereading, and Summer on the Way

First of all, here is my latest nail art.
I painted on a blue base coat and then dipped the tip of each nail into some glitter.


Do you have a book you can read over and over again? What makes it such a good read? Over the years, I've found many books I can reread including The Mysterious Benedict Society, any of Sarah Dessen's books, and the Enderverse series.


Summer is on the way! The days are getting longer and warmer and school's almost finished. You might think that summer is a time to laze around, but every summer I try to work on a project. Whether it's dollhouse miniatures or geology videos, a project keeps the summer interesting. Sending warm thoughts your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thanks for your comments. :)